Here Are a Few Minor or Major RV Repairs to Make Before Hitting the Road
You might be ready to hit the road this spring - but is your RV? Before you pack up, it's important to make sure that all your RV repairs have been completed; especially the ones you've been putting off since last season! You may think a problem is just a minor one, but once you're on the road that minor nuisance may become a major one. You'll not only ruin your trip, you'll break the bank! That's why we pride ourselves on great service that won't break your pocketbook. We'll make sure your RV repairs are done right the first time, so you can have peace of mind on the road. Here are a few things to check on your RV before you head out.
Minor RV Repairs:
- Awnings: Make sure your awning works and that there are no holes, tears, or scratches in it. Even the smallest hole can become a big one quickly, so get it fixed asap.
- Pop-ups/Slide-outs: Test these to make sure they work properly, both to set up and close. If not, you'll have less sleeping room inside the camper, which can make for a cranky crew!
- Windows: Check for chips and cracks on all your windows. As with awnings, even minor chips can become big ones in a hurry. Our RV repairs experts can help you see clearly again!
Major RV Repairs:
- Electrical Systems: Test your electrical systems to make sure everything is in good working order. This includes electrical outlets, your generator, and your furnace. If you have the slightest concern, contact us right away.
- Plumbing/Water Systems: Your hot water heater, water faucets and even your refrigerator need to be tested before you go.
Need help with testing all of your RV's components? We're here for you! Give us a call, our RV repairs experts can inspect your systems and advise you on what needs work and what is in good working order.